ID: Quote TEC 2 2017
Title: Tender - Threatened Ecological Community Fauna and Flora Assessments
Advertiser: South West NRM Ltd
Location: Charleville, Queensland
Invitation to submit project proposal
South West NRM invites you to submit a project proposal and cost to undertake field assessments and deliver a report and mapping for a priority area of Threatened ecological communities on two properties in the north east part of the South West NRM region.
Scope of work
This project involves:
- The field based assessment of the presence, extent and condition of Threatened Ecological Community (TEC) in the focus areas of properties Angellala Downs and Babbiloora.
- Undertake monitoring and surveying of Threatened Ecological Community project areas at Angellala Downs to assess the impact of project activities and to collect follow up photopoint photos. This will include a survey of priority Threatened Ecological Community areas to improve South West NRM’s data on the condition and extent of Threatened Ecological Communities and habitat for EPBC Act listed threatened fauna species through provision of data and mapping of the TEC.
3. Undertake monitoring and surveying of Threatened Ecological Community project areas at Babbiloora to assess the impact of project activities and to collect follow up photopoint photos. This will include a survey of priority Threatened Ecological Community areas to improve South West NRM’s data on the condition and extent of Threatened Ecological Communities and habitat for EPBC Act listed threatened fauna species.
The successful organisation will provide:
- A report (for each property: Angellala Downs and Babbiloora) containing the methods and results of the vegetation (TEC) mapping and condition assessments, fauna habitat assessments and results of opportunistic targeted flora and fauna surveys associated with TEC and associated habitats.
- A collection of colour photos and descriptions of native species and landscapes in the area presented in an agreed format to serve as a short introduction to the areas’ natural values.
- A map showing the extent of the TEC for Angellala Downs and Babbiloora
- A map showing the condition of the TEC for Angellala Downs and Babbiloora
- Project proposal delivery working plan of action
- Notification of site visits coordination
- Communication updates as necessary to advise on project progress
- Progress report update after field data collected has concluded
- Presentation of final report , photo collection, maps and data used to compliment the reports
Provide two referees that can validate your experience in this area.
Project timing: Final report to be completed by 30 August 2017
Submission for scope of works proposal:
Key liaison person and contact details
Outline of work plan proposal
Names and experience of staff carrying out the survey work
Ability of the organisation to complete the project
Total contract price to complete the task identifying a payment schedule for completed works
Company insurance details
History of the submitting agent undertaking similar work referencing 3 pieces of work
The South West NRM Standard Terms and Conditions of Supply are available at http://www.southwestnrm.org.au/content/standard-terms-and-conditions
Proposals must be received by COB Monday 20 March 2017
South West NRM
PO Box 630
Charleville Qld 4470
- Phone: 07 46 568 500
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org